Skip to main content

Snow!

What a beautiful snowy day! During meeting time we talked about how we can prepare ourselves to play in the snow. 
"We need to wear hats!"
"And we need gloves. I brought gloves with me!"
"I have boots too! I want to wear my boots."
"I don't have boots, can I have some?" 
"We need our coats!"

After finding all of our appropriate clothing to wear the boys headed outside to check out the freshly fallen snow. 






The boys checked out different parts of the front of school noticing their footprints they left behind going from one thing to another. 


"Look, I made these tracks with my feet! I just did this with my feet."
M modeled how he shuffled his feet through the snow to create long drawn out tracks. 
"You can't even tell they are my feet!"



"It's so cold!"
"It keeps falling down."
"I love to play in the snow."
"Let's make a snowman!"
"We can't make a snowman."

We continued to talk about all of the different things we can do in the snow and how to stay prepared for snowy days in the future. Such a fun day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 Pine Room Fun!

For our invitations we have our small world were we can tell stories about what our families like to do outside. In our dramatic play we are showing how we can care for others, including our baby dolls. Outside we are checking out how fun our giant snail and mud kitchen are.

Welcome to week 2

 Welcome back Pine Families to week 2! We will continue exploring how we can play and care for friends and family.

Happy First Day of School 24-25!

 Welcome Pine Families to our 24-25 school year! We are so happy to have your kiddos back in our room. It is so amazing to see how much they have grown physically AND socially, emotionally, and academically!