Skip to main content

My Thumbs Go Up!


Good morning, friends! I woke up this morning feeling a little bummed and sad. I really am missing you guys and being in our classroom a whole lot! I tried thinking of ways to make myself feel better and remembered a song Ms. Kari sang with us that always makes me laugh: the thumb song! 

Are you doing anything special when you are feeling sad? What kinds of activities or songs do you do at home when you are feeling sad? 

You can join in with me as I pick some random letters and try and sing those letter sounds. Don't forget to share any songs or dances you may have on our Google Photos folder! It's been great to see all of you doing a lot of the at home activities that are sent home each week. You guys are awesome and I cannot wait to see you all this afternoon on our ZOOM call 😊 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 Pine Room Fun!

For our invitations we have our small world were we can tell stories about what our families like to do outside. In our dramatic play we are showing how we can care for others, including our baby dolls. Outside we are checking out how fun our giant snail and mud kitchen are.

Welcome to week 2

 Welcome back Pine Families to week 2! We will continue exploring how we can play and care for friends and family.

Happy First Day of School 24-25!

 Welcome Pine Families to our 24-25 school year! We are so happy to have your kiddos back in our room. It is so amazing to see how much they have grown physically AND socially, emotionally, and academically!